Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Here we explain:
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding your Personal Information
We collect information that you voluntarily share with us through our website
- Contact information, such as your name, physical address, telephone number, and email address
- Information about your home, such as the number of bedrooms, the types of appliances and zip code or postal code where your home is located
- Billing information, such as credit or debit card number, expiration date & security code and/or information regarding your PayPal, or other digital payment accounts
- Ratings and reviews of the service professionals you engage through the our platform
How we use the personal information we collect
We use the information we collect to serve our customers, market and promote our services, and improve your experience at our platform. Some examples include:
- Scheduling, rescheduling, and cancelling services
- Rating and reviewing
- Addressing service complaints
- Communicating with you by email, telephone, or text message, in accordance with your wishes
- Managing payments for services
- Improving customer service
- Sending you marketing and promotional emails, on behalf of Homey unless you have told us you do not want to receive such emails
- Responding to questions and feedback
- Conducting research and analysis
- Running online or mobile sweepstakes, contents, or other promotions
- Marketing and advertising Homey products and services
- Continuously evaluating and improving the online and mobile user experience
- Compliance with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Homey, our users, or others, including to maintain network and information security, for fraud prevention, and to report suspected criminal acts
The information described in this section may be transferred to, or processed and stored in, the United States and other countries, which may employ greater or less restrictive data protection laws. In all cases, we will take appropriate measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the policies described herein.
How we share the information we collect
How we protect the personal information we collect
The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information is important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or disclosure and improper use.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your account password and to your computer. Be sure to log out of your account or to close your browser after you have completed your visit to our Site.
Please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
Your choices regarding the information we collect
You may contact ;firstname.lastname@example.org ;to update, correct, or delete your Personal Information. You may also update, correct, and delete some of your Personal Information through your account on the Homey Platform.
In addition, you may cancel or modify the email communications you have chosen to receive from the Homey Platform by following the instructions contained in emails from us.
About your house
Please safely secure heirlooms and collectibles prior to cleanings. Please advise of fragile items (and their care) in special account instructions.
For safety and liability reasons, Homey will not allow its Cleaning Professionals to lift or move heavy items or furniture.
Homey Professionals promise to conduct themselves professionally in your home. In the event of an accidental damage, notify our office within 48 hours. We cannot guarantee reimbursement for damages reported more than 48 hours after the end of the cleaning appointment. Homey requests that you are accessible to be contacted so that Homey or its representatives can assess and repair any damages.
Homey reserves the right to contract suitable professionals to repair damages. Homey will make payment arrangements directly to its contractors to settle any damage repair.
Homey reserves the right to alter or withdraw discounts on future service at any time, but will always advise clients of any change.